Tuesday, October 21, 2008

September 11, 2008

I was at my 38 week (September 11) check up listening to the doctor tell me I was only dialated to a three (I had been at a two the week before, and I told Dustin I had better be at least a four). I was not too happy about that. She was talking about what we could do. I had tested positive for strep B, so stripping my membranes was out. I was trying not to cry, I wanted the baby out! She was still checking me when I heard her say "Oops!" Oops what. Then OH! A large gush of water came out of me. Oops that! She accidentally broke my water. She kept apologizing, but I kept saying thank you! I was on my way to the hospital to have Nash.
I got to the hospital at around 11:30 AM, recieved my WONDERFUL epidural at 3:30 PM, started pushing at 9:00 PM and was a mommy at 9:45 PM! He was 7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches. He was a little bigger than we were thinking, but well worth the work!!

No comments: